My new apron!
I made this apron using the pattern from Craft Apple. It was so easy to follow! And, it has already made a difference in my sewing rthym...no longer am I misplacing down a pair of scissors, my invisible pen, or my trusty seam ripper.
I made two at the same time, one for myself, and one for Steph. Learning many things from her (and more to come I am sure), I cut both the aprons out at the same time. I stitched up one, then put that one on and utilized it in stiching up the second.
She had no idea it was on the way. Sometimes it's fun to send something "just because".

2 comments:
It's so cute! Very smart to use the first one to finish the second! I really am more organized and get more done when I wear my apron. I hope it serves you for many years!
I love the new apron and it was such a wonderful surprise when I came home from work the last week! :)
Post a Comment