Sunday, May 11, 2008

In Recovery

Well, it's done. I had my LASIK on thursday and all went well. I was not too nervous right before, but was a little during the surgery. The worst part was the cutting of the flap and then the drive home. After a small slumber all felt better. I woke up this morning and couuld see clearly. I felt almost normal. They say it takes a few more weeks for best vision, but already it is better than my vision has been since I was in middle school.

I spent some time running in the morning outside in the fresh air the day of the surgery. Morgan came along with me and seemed to enjoy her trot.

I also got to finish a few projects (see previous post) before heading to the doctor. I am happy with the end products, but will have to wait until later this weekend to share. ;)

I am not sure what to pick up next. I have a long list of things I desire to create!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails