Monday, May 18, 2009

Twirly Skirt – DONE

Yay!  Remember this post?  I finally got around to doing this twirly skirt tutorial, from Erin.  It was so easy, and it came out very cute.  It was a winner in this household.IMG_0030

I finished this last week, but today was the first day it was worn, so I finally got a picture.  It’s at the end of the day, so don’t mind the strawberry on the shirt, or the fact that a seam is on the front…do you know how hard it is to photograph kids????

She told me she wanted to wear it to school so she could show all her friends her skirt that I made.  Sure enough, her teacher told her right away how much she liked her skirt, and Corinne’s answer “My mommy made it!”

The skirt passes the twirl test, big time. 

Twirly skirt 1 

IMG_0032

I love the look on her face on this one.

IMG_0034

If you have a daughter, you should really try this tutorial.  It was so easy.  I will probably make another.   Maybe one for me…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails