Sunday, May 31, 2009

Next items on my list...

Wow, you guys have been awesome about commenting on this cape! I can't wait to see who wins it. I will do the drawing tomorrow evening and post the winner then.



This weekend I have gotten a little sewing in. I made 4 more capes! One for both of my kids, one for my nephew, and one for another little guy who turned 3. They all seemed to get a kick out of them.



I also finished a block, for the Pieced Together Quilting Bee. Just the last April block I had to do....now I have two May blocks waiting for me and I KNOW this week I will have two June blocks in the mail. I have GOT to get on top of those!



I hope to finish the May blocks quickly and get onto the Summer Dress Sew Along hosted by Stephanie. I have a deadline...that should help. I'd like to make a dress from this book, I think the one on the cover. I have some Amy Butler fabric waiting for me in my stash.


After I finish a dress for me, I'd really like to finish Nathan's room. Poor guy...he's been living with Laydbugs and Dragonflies as a leftover from his older sister, when I made all the curtains and bedding. It's time he gets a boy room!



For now, I am off to enjoy this beautiful summer day outdoors in the sun, sipping iced tea, floating in the pool. Ahhh. Cleaning? Sewing? They can all wait. :)

2 comments:

G. PATSY said...

I WILL MISS THE DRAGONFLES AND LADYBUGS. AND I REMEMBER YOU DECORATED THE ROOM FOR A BOY OR A GIRL. OH, GOODBYE LITTLE BUGS AND FLIES! WILL MISS YOU.

TODAY WAS EXCELLENT! WEAHTER WAS WARM, POOL WAS FUN AND REFRESHING.

Ammieloris said...

Heehee. I am sure he doesn't mind those adorable dragonflies and ladybugs. What fun things you have to keep you busy busy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails