My giveaway item #2 is a leftover from this post. It was a baby present for a girl…who turned out to be a boy! Woops!
Giveaway #2 consists of 2 appliquéd onesi’s, size 0-3 months, and 3 burbcloths.
To enter the Giveaway, please post a comment on this post. I will randomly choose a winner on June 1. I will ship inside and outside of the U.S.
Please make sure to visit Sew Mama Sew to see a listing of other great giveaways.
Enjoy!
130 comments:
Such cute burp cloths - I would love to win!
So cute! Thanks for the giveaway!
I have a coworker who has a little preemie girl that's due to come home in June. The set would be perfect for her!
What a cute set! I know 2 little girls that are due this summer / fall - it would be a great gift!
Very sweet!
Loving the cuteness! My daughter would look adorable in those!
I'm expecting a girl. I really hope mine doesn't turn out to be a boy. It would be a lot of work to make all of those returns!
So cute. A girlfriend of mine is due soon and this would be the perfect gift.
Thank you for participating in the giveaway!
My twin girls (in the womb) would LOVE these :D So cute!
These are too too cute! If I win, I think I'll have to use the burp cloths myself. Unfortunately, my little one is into 3-6 mo clothes now. But I'm sure that I could find somebody who would love such cute onesies!
what a fun baby gift
Oh, I love it. I have six girlfriends due this year--all having girls!!!
How cute are these onesies and burp clothes! My little sister is having a little girl in August. Thanks for the great giveaway.
Oh my goodness, so cute!!!
rae_sunshine4 (at) yahoo (dot) com
That little onsie set is to cute.
Cute!
addyforrest(at)gmail(dot)com
Wonderful! This would be perfect for a new addition to our family we are expecting next month!
i.heart.red.velvet.cupcakes@gmail.com
what a happy little mistake. I'd love this adorable set for my girl on the way!
Those baby girl items would be great for my sister who is having a girl in August.
this is adorable! i can think of so many uses :)
I have a friend who is about to have a girl - what a great gift!
Cute! My newborn niece would love these. :) (Or her mom would, at least.)
Adorable set!
How cute! I have a brand new baby niece who these would be perfect for.
Thank you for entering me in your drawing.
sweet, sweet! thanks so much for participating in the giveaway just for us!
Fantastic burp clothes!
Thanks for the chance to win them!!
Jenny
so very cute! and I just had a baby too! perfect!
Perfect for my friends baby shower. Super generous of you!!
lucy(at)alittlebitofsugar(dot)com
cute cute cute! I know a little girl (well, I know a belly) that could use this set!
Really cute!
Those are beautiful! My friend is about to have a baby, and she'd love this.
This would make a wonderful gift for my new neice!
mom0ja at yahoo dot com
oh please pick me! that's fabulous!
Oh now they are just totally edibly sweet little bubba clothes!
Please please enter me into this giveaway.
Adorable! Thanks for the fun giveaway!
crafts.petersen(AT)gmail.com
I love these, great fabric! Pick me!!
Ok, those are the cutest burpcloths I have ever seen!
The fabrics you used are just adorable.
heidig@gmail.com
So cute, I would love to win!
Thanks for the great giveaway, if I am the lucky winner, you can contact me through my website www.radseams.com.
Very pretty! Thank you for sharing it!
Adorable! Thanks for a chance to win! :)
hootie364@gmail.com
What an adorable set! Thanks!
How adorable! I would love to win it for my friend who has disappeared behind a huge belly.
Oh, I would love to win that for a friend who is due with a girl any day.
Very sweet!
I have a baby shower next month and this would be great!! Thanks for hosting!
These are really neat! We just found out that we are expecting a girl in November! This would be a perfect beautiful thing to have. Thank yoU!
Really cute! I have some baby showers coming up and this would be great.
I have a baby shower to go to and this would be a great gift!
So cute...I have a new little niece who would be so cute in that onesie!
Oh I want this sooo bad! My little girl will be here in 10 weeks or less so the onesies would be the perfect size and the burp cloths are absolutely adorable!
(my first is a boy so I am having to start all over with girl stuff)
These would be great for my friends new baby girl!
I have the perfect baby (who did indeed turn out to be a girl) for this little package!
i have a couple friends who are expecting. at least one of them is sure to have a girl! this would be such a fun gift!
These are adorable, I would love to win!
thriftycraftmama at gmail dot com
Love the little girl set. Thanks for the giveaway!
jmhamlin826 AT yahoo DOT com
I just found out my daughter is having a girl! This would be perfect! Thank you for doing this giveaway!
Those are so beautiful! I'd almost hate to use them! But only almost.
I love this! It would be perfect for my niece. I love ladybugs!!! (let's hope she turn out to be a girl...)
kristen
kmklos@gmail.com
Such a cute gift for a little girl! Thanks for the great give-away.
Susan
sgalasso@triad.rr.com
Super cute! You did a great job - they're both such a fabulous idea! Thanks for sharing.
maisiesmom at gmail
What a darling baby gift! Perfect for some new mommies I know. You've done a great job.
(snrproject@hotmail.com)
we have a friend who is SUPPOSED to be having a girl as well. i guess their chances of having on are better than my chances of winning, so it should all come out in the wash!
These are so cute!!!
Oh, those are adorable! Those little onesies are tiny!!! My baby could have never fit into those! But, a friend of mine is due soon! :)
cute!
My best friend is doing her little girl's nursery in lady bugs! Thanks for the chance!
What a cute idea and a great baby gift.
So sweet!
Perfect for my new little girl!
Very cute! Thanks for the giveaway!
My pastor's wife would LOVE it! Thanks for participating in the giveaway!
I know a perfect little baby girl due in August that would just love these. I hope I win!!
A friend of mine just had a baby girl this week, she would love these!
Mine is a girl!! Thank you sooo much!
Those are soooooo super cute. I have a friend that is expecting a girl and the baby shower is soon. That a great gift.
I have a cutie pie niece who would look great in those goodies.
What a great gift.
Oh fun!
I would love to win this for my sister in law. She is having twins!
super useful and cute!! love it.
shay at nathyoung dot com
My girlfriend is having a little girl at the beginning of July and she would LOVE these!!
Precious. I would love to win.
too cute, just had a baby girl last week. these would look lovely on her.
I have a new grand daught who sure could use more burp clothes you never seem to have enough.
Oh how cute!! Wouldn't they look great on my new grandchild that is due in 2 months????? Thanks for doing the giveaway!
How precious are those onesies! the fabric on the burp clothes are so vibrant! I would love to win them! Thanks for the chance!
Oh i know jsut the baby...Allison and Aviery would love this!
How adorable! Perfect for my best friend's upcoming arrival!
How cute! What a great giveaway package! Thanks for being so generous!
Yehudim[at]aol[dot]com
o so cute! my brother just had his first daughter, and they are broke. i would love to give them something so lovely! thanks!
norahswiney (at) gmail dot com
What a cute set!
Nice! My sister is having a girl next week :)
Oh these are darling and my bestest gal pal is having a cutie girl soon. I would love to gift these to her, they would make her day.
THose are beautiful. I love the burp clothes
Nice job! Those are super cute.
All my friends are breeding at this stage in my life. This would help me keep up.
Thanks for offering it!
I know just the baby who could use this adorable set! Nice work!
the onsies and burp cloths are soo pretty!
So beautiful! I would adore this for my daughter who is due August 1st.
Thank you for such a darling giveaway!
so cute!!
very cute fabric! I've got a few friends about to have some little girls and this would be perfect!
Those are adorable. Thanks for the give away!
I LOVE these burp cloths and onesies!
very cute set. love them all.
Oooh that's a perfect shower gift!
Oh, so cute! Thank you for a chance to enter!
Oh, so very sweet. Thanks for letting me enter the giveaway.
I love that bubbly fabric on top!
Very nice!
RJBmom7@aol.com
Those burp cloths get an A for adorable! VERRRY sweet. =)
Thanks for your generosity!
missyschwartz (at) gmail (dot) com
So Cute!! Thanks for the chance
That little set is gorgeous.
Very generous of you.
And I know just the new little girl who would love this...
Adorable. This happened to me twice. Recently, I made a quilt for my first to be granddaughter that turned out to be a grandson.
Adorable! I have like 7 pregnant friends right now, so I could use some help in the baby gift department. Thanks for another great giveaway!
jessierey@msn.com
Cute, cute cute! Thanks for the giveaway!
I actually have a brand-new baby granddaughter this would be perfect for - so here I am crossing my fingers! Thanks for the chance to win!
Pleae enter me, I would love to give these as a gift to my new niece coming in August, thanks.
littlefamily1997@msn.com
Very cute ladybug!
I need to win because there are 2 babies in my family coming--my sister and cousin are due within a day of each other!
Oh my those are sooooo cute. My neighbors on both sides are pregnant at the moment. One of them must be having a girl, right? :)
so cute!
This would be a great gift!
I know just the perfect little girl this could go to! :)
SO many of my friends are having babies in the coming months, this would be a fabulous gift for them! Thanks for the chance to win.
those are cute. I have a friend expecting a little girl any time now.
love the giveaway! i have a friend that just had a baby and this would be the perfect gift.
These are adorable!
My brother and his wife just had a baby, the baby is tiny. These clothes would be sweet on her :)
I love them
Post a Comment