Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stash Busting for a Summer Wardrobe

The spring weather we had last weekend got me in the mood to not only garden, but make some more handmade clothing for Corinne.

Poor Nathan, I still have yet to make him some clothing…it’s on the list.  Girl clothes are just so darn much CUTER than boy clothes!

IMG_0099 I am pretty sure I can make a few items without having to buy more fabric or patterns :)

IMG_0100

A new skirt :)

IMG_0101  Another new skirt.  I have been wanting to attempt this Twirly Skirt Tutorial for over a year.  I love this fabric, perfect for twirling.

I’d like to also get a new dress or two for her in.

IMG_0104

And I am still making progress on Nathan’s quilt.  I ran out of white for the sashing, otherwise, the top would be done.  I need to get this done soon.  The poor guy is about to climb out of his crib.  He really could if he tried hard enough. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Garden one weekend, sew the next. Or garden one evening, sew the next. I don't know how I managed to sew the things I did now when you girls were younger.

Enjoyed your blog/s lately .

Love, Mom

Philigry said...

i can't wait to see what you make for her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails