We have a creek that runs along the back of our property. Recently, we have created a path to it. The kids love the path. They have yet to discover how much fun it is to play in the creek, but I know that will come over the years.
Tonight, after work, instead of heading in straight for dinner, the warm evening air and sunshine kept us out. We went to the creek!
On the way there, we had so much fun finding things
A pine cone, two “flowers” (AKA weeds, but to the innocence of a child, it’s a flower), a large leaf, and
A four leaf clover! Corinne found it herself, amongst a LOT of clover. She picked it out in less than 1 minute!
I have it in between some wax paper in a book right now. I’d like to frame it and hang it in her room. What a token of luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment