Saturday, May 9, 2009

More Pieced Together and One Year already?

Has it been already over one month since I have posted?  Yep…I guess I’ve been busy doing other things than crafting.  The great weather and the addition of a swing set to our backyard has kept me away from my sewing machine for any real project!

I have, though, finished this quilt.  I’ve been meaning to get a picture on a nice day…I hope to get a good one tomorrow.

I have been trying to keep up with my quilting bee.  I am behind…it requires 2 a month.  I am only really 1 behind…and that’s the block for my sister, so I know I have a little leeway there.  It’s on my list, though.

IMG_0107

Erin requested squares and rectangles.  I am happy with the way this came out.  I really like the diagonal line of the light blue squares that happened.  I hope she likes it.

I also realized that the 1 year anniversary of this blog just came and went!  It went by fast.  I guess I have done a lot in the past year but I haven’t done as much as I wish I could.  However, being a fun, interactive mom always takes priority and for that I am can say I am PROUD.  I have a wonderful family and two very adoring fans who make being a mom the most rewarding (and challenging) thing I have done. 

Happy Mother’s Day!

1 comment:

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

I love it! It looks amazing. Don't worry, I'm behind on the bee too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails