Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How does your garden grow?

Smell that?  Peonies…  IMG_0011 IMG_0012 IMG_0014

IMG_0013

Garden gifts from friends…hand-me-down hosta, that I shared with a friend last year.

She gave me the items in the box.  Lilly of the Valley!  More great scents to add to my garden. 

3 comments:

Mom said...

Oh, how I love those peonies! And Lily of the Valley is my favorite all time flower. I remember as a very small girl admiring ones that grew in out yard in the shade of the garage out back. I planted some once but they didn't grow. One time as a clerk at Quantico, someone gave me a boquet from their garden for Secretaries Day. They are the most delicate small and have a beautiful scent. Anyway, Thanks for those picts of flowers.

Mom

Kerry said...

I have peonies too! Well they only came up for about 2 weeks last summer...so I hope to see them again this year. As for the hostas...I have LOADS!!!

Philigry said...

beautiful garden. love everything.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails