Sunday, October 19, 2008

A wonderful fall day!

Hello all!


Today, I got to spend the day sewing with my sister, and what a great day we had (thanks Grandma and Grandpa!). Although she didn't get much sewing in, I think she had a great time finishing up another project - staining a piece of furniture. And, I got to get a lot further on the quilt! All is done but the binding - final pictures to come soon!


How many of you have been enjoying fall? I don't know about you, but I think it feels so nice to have a crisp breeze in the air this time of year. Something about the coolness of the air, the leaves showing their colors, the angle of the sun, makes it so nice to be outside this time of year! My sister and I also got to get a great run in today, and it was a great treat to enjoy the air, the city, the leaves all on foot.

So, being that it's fall, I thought you'd enjoy the pictures of a trip to the pumpkin patch.



Searching for the perfect pumpkin.
Found!
(Yes, she picked out that outfit herself! I could not get her to change it...that girl has her own sense of style)


Hmmm...

This is it!


Attempt to get a group picture #1.

Attempt to get a group picture #2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time to put away those summer clothes. It is getting chilly. So nice you spent time with your sister. Beautiful picts. Oh, to sew with a sister. How lovely.
Oh to pick pumpkins in the patch. What fun! Fall is fun. Kids grow up.

Philigry said...

oh, i love these fall days too!
The robe pattern did include instructions for the lining too! it was pretty easy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails