Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween Review

Dear blog,

I's been a while, again. I hope these next few posts hope you feel like I am keeping you up to date.
Halloween, 2008, Review

We had a great time on Halloween this year. It started early in the month, as my previous post talked about. We had pumpkins gallore between this trip to the patch, the field trip with Corinne's school to the patch, and some pumpkin gifts from friends. What do you do with so many pumpkins?

Painting them is a great option.


I have lots more painting pictures, but since I made the two of them strip down to minimal clothing...not a great idea to share on the WWW!

Trick or treating was a hit this year. We were visitors of a very friendly neighborhood, and boy did they go all out. Corinne got into it this year, wanting to run from house to house. She walked into any house when they opened their door too far! She also had NO fear of the scary houses. One was all decked out with smoke, lights, a moving ghost on a wire across the front yard, scary noises, etc. She had to walk through a tunnel with spooky lights to get to the house, and she went right up. No fear (ever). However, Nathan, he held my hand tight and didn't want to go anywhere near the noises. I truly feel that HE will protect HER one day.

The best part of trick or treating....checking out the loot on the return to the house!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails