Thursday, October 9, 2008

Flowers in the Fall

I am loving my garden right now. I have some great color going on. Not the oranges, reds, or yellows that you would expect me to be talking about at this time of year, but PURPLEY-PINK.

Absolutely gorgeous.



It was in this post that I first referred to these plants. I was wrong by calling them a hardy geranium. They are really Japanese Anemones, and what a winner of a plant. They started out small, and in two year's time they have really spread.


I think I can split them this fall or next, to spread the color throughout the garden. They are really a welcome plant this time of year.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Kathy!

Those flowers are beautiful. They remind me of the flowers in the Farmer's Market fabric collection, no?

Little Munchkins said...

Happy Birthday Kathy! I found you through your sister's blog and wanted to wish you. Hope you have a great day.

Philigry said...

beautiful! happy, happy birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails