My friend, Missy, had her second baby recently. I was ready with some handmade baby gifts – more burp cloths and appliquéd onesi’s. I love the bugs on these. How perfect for a baby girl!
Too bad two sonograms were WRONG! She was surprised to deliver a healthy, bouncing, baby BOY. Woops! Congratulations and welcome to the world, little guy.
My handmade gifts were not what she needed! I guess I’ll keep them handy for the next person I know who has a baby girl.
Sorry, Missy, give me some time and I’ll give the little man and the big brother a sweet little gift.
2 comments:
Those are very nice. I can't believe 2 sonograms were wrong! But she still had a SURPRISE!
CONGRATS TO YOU MISSY AND NEW PAPA AND GRANDMA JUDY! AND LARRY TOO!
PAT COSTO
OMG! I can't believe that! Yikes! Well, it was a good thought. :)
Post a Comment