I got behind on my blocks. I spent two weeks catching up in my limited free time. I am so thankful I got caught up since I’ve got vacation, birthdays, weddings, first days of school, etc., coming up at the end of summer and fall.
A spider block. I did one in the spring for the bee, and once I did one, this one was easy.
The Easy Virginia Star. She wanted it to look nostalgic. I did paper piecing for this thinking it would be easy. I have paper pieced before and found it very quick. However, this pattern I found challenging and time consuming, and I had to modify it when I made a mistake. Can you tell?
And, something to represent a circle for Stephanie. I appliquéd it on. I am still not very confident or patient with curved seams. I love her fabric choices.
Good news is it’s my turn for PTQB! I am so excited to see what sort of blocks come back. It was a lot of work getting all the 19 fabric envelopes ready to go out, but it will be fun to see the returns. I am thankful to all those other ladies out there who will be making blocks for me.
1 comment:
These look great! I'm glad I'm not the only one a little behind-- I still have to mail Edith's.
Post a Comment