Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer

Dear Blog,

Summer is here. Can you tell? I've been quiet here. Too busy playing outside with the kids to do any crafting on my own. My list still exists. I still want to sew a dress for Corinne, curtains for Nathan, finish making his room a boy room, curtains for my dining room, finish painting that bench and that rocking chair. Pretty much everything I had on my new year's resolution. Ha! The fun days of summer have gotten in my way.

I am only able to keep up with my quilting blocks for the quilting bee. Two of 3 that are on my to do list are done. The last should be finished this weekend and all 3 in the mail next week. Hopefully I remember to take a picture to post here and on flickr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SUMMER IS THE FINEST TIME OF THE YEAR.
ENJOY EVERY BIT OF IT. TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF. AH, SUMMER.....

TOO BAD US GROWNUPS STILL HAVE TO GO TO WORK. OH FOR SUMMER.

YEAH FOR SUMMER. TO RELAX BY THE POOL, TO HEAR THE CRICKETS CHIRPING AND SEE THE FIREFLIES ABLAZE IN THE FIELDS OF NATURAL HABITAT SURROUNDING OUR HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE PRAIRIE ON THESE WARM EVENINGS.
THANKS. ENJOY. BACK TO THE SUMMER EVENING AND DREAMING.
THEY WILL BE OVER BEFORE WE KNOW IT BUT ENJOY FOR THE TIME BEING.

GIVE THOSE GRANDKIDS A HUG AND KISS GOODNIGHT.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails