Saturday, January 10, 2009

Emmeline Apron

It was time for me to make my mother-in-law a nice handmade gift. (My own mom got one at Mother's Day). I thought she would love the Emmeline Apron.

What a great apron. It's wide, and reversible, and very flattering (the image below was taken by a 4 year old...sorry it's not better.)


I would have made another for my own mom, but my sister wanted to do it. I also thought of making another for my sister, but she then requested the knitting needle case.

I may make myself one of these one day. I think it's much nicer than the store-bought one I have.

1 comment:

amylouwhosews said...

You have inspired me! I have this pattern but haven't dived into it yet. I want to now!

I love the Sandi Henderson and the Amy Butler prints - both gorgeous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails