
Fruits of our labor. Fresh, warmed by the sun, home-grown tomatoes. Yum. What a nice treat to enjoy with dinner.

I am awaiting fall color from this plant. I'll have to look up the exact name, but this is some sort of hardy geranium. I was not sure about it, but was told it would have great fall color. Last year was the first year I had put them in. They were AWESOME flowers. At a time when there is not much flowering going on, when the garden's summer colors simmer out, this plant puts on its show. I am awaiting with anticipation some more color! See those buds? It's FILLED with them.
Stepping back, you can see they have a great mounded shape. I planted them behind some peonies...I'll probably move them after they bloom. The peonies are taller, so you really have to peer around those peonies to see what's going on with these geraniums.
And, while I am purusing through my gardens, what are my little helpers getting into? Anything and everything they can.


2 comments:
i love your pictures of your beautiful gardens!
thanks for sharing.
Those tomatoes look scrumptious. Do you have any extras? And the garden is still so lovely. And the kids look so much bigger in that little pict and so cool too.
Mom
Post a Comment