Yes, I realize I have a tendency to obsess about something for a while, then it fizzles a bit -- I can count a lot of those experiences over the past few years :) So, I just enjoy my little obsessions as they come.
I digress...the reason for this post: Farmer's Market!

Let me explain - I have been visually enjoying Sandi Henderson's line of Ginger Blossom. I finally bought some a few months ago and cut into it for this project. I still have more to play with. I was very excited to see her new line, Farmer's Market come out. I ordered some...and today - it's here! And - the Internet just doesn't do it justice!

I have big plans for this!
Yes, big plans.
And - I think someone will enjoy my big plans. Heck, she's enjoying it now - and it's just fabric! :)
And, imagine how excited I was to find this place! It was downright amazing that they had so many designer fabrics in stock. Designer fabrics! Jo-ann and Hancock fabrics have some, when you really pay attention you might find it. But, I have yet to see the big fabric names there - Amy Butler, Sandi Henderson, Free Spirit, Moda . I can finally browse in person these wonderful fabrics before purchasing! I checked it out this week and am heading back this weekend. I know I can control myself - but will I be able to control my sister and mother who are going with me? Hmmm.
AND, the best part - Quilting Adventures offers CLASSES! A variety of classes. One caught my eye, and lined up on a day in which I am off work, hubby can watch kids, and it is so timely for the quilt I plan to make for Nathan, that I just couldn't pass it up. Call me an old fogey - I am going to learn to make QUILTS and I am proud of it.
1 comment:
I'm glad I got you hooked on fabric too. :) I can't wait to visit that store with you this weekend!
Post a Comment