Don't you just wish that you could live these again, as a child?
That's one of the big pluses about being a mom. I get to re-live a lot of things, like summer.
Seriously, do you think she needs those arm floaties? And yes, our dog thinks the pool is her personal water bowl.
I've not posted a lot these past few weeks. We've been busy. And, my kids have given me a strong dose of patient-testing, especially with the young one cutting 4 eye teeth at the same time. Today I tried to step back and enjoy summer through their eyes. I had some smiles today, and am sharing them with you. This was the best part of my day today (other than naptime).
On the crafting side of things, it's been as slow as my posts this month. I have one work in progress going, and a finished project awaiting a photo-shoot to share. With someone always hanging on my leg, or screaming when I get out of site (this separation anxiety thing is really starting to wear on me), I couldn't get a moment to take the photo today!

No comments:
Post a Comment