Sunday, October 25, 2009

Getting caught up

Back from vacation, with the fall feeling in the air, I am having the urge to do some sewing!

I really, really want to get to some fun stuff for me and my family (curtains, clothing, gifts, etc.), but I know I need to get caught up for my quilting bee.

I left for vacation with a 5 block backup.  I was able to get two done yesterday in my small amount of free time.  I have 3 more of my backup.  The problem is, I am going to get 2 more next month!  I hope to get caught up this week so I am not behind as we enter November.   Maybe then, I can get into something more fun.

Jodi’s block.

IMG_0086

Samantha’s block. 

IMG_0087

1 comment:

Patcsews said...

So glad you were able to sew today. I was with you there. I did hem one of my sheer panels. Such a pain but good results. I would have loved to enjoy the drive over and seeing kids in leaves and all. Hope you enjoyed some leaves today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails