I can't believe I am so close to being done! I can't believe that today, alone, I finished 4 gifts! 4! AND, I still managed to have lots of playtime with my kids, prepare 3 full meals (including, yes COOKING a real dinner), wrap about 5 Christmas presents, and a finish a few loads of laundry!
OK, well, TWO of the items were practically done...Now, they are DONE, ready for blog pictures, and ready for wrapping. What a sigh of relief.
My Christmas cards are late this year. Unfortunately, we had to delay the portrait session due to stomach flus a few weeks ago, which means my order of cards is still yet to arrive. I think the actual snail mailing of my cards will turn out to be Happy New Year cards. So, without further ado...

3 comments:
"Thanks there for sharing the information.Merry Christmas to all.
LOL:)
Gifts to Chennai|Gifts to Bangalore|Gifts to India"
Merry Christmas!
SO GLAD CHRISMAS CAME AND GONE AND NEW YEAR HERE. MAYBE THIS WILL BE YEAR TO GET MORE SEWING DONE FOR ALL. HAPPY SEWING, CRAFTING, GARDENING, TAKING TIME FOR YOU AND FAMILY THIS COMING YEAR. MAY 2009 BE DIVINE!:P
LOVE,
MOM
Post a Comment